Whether it's a purple shirt, hat, fingernail polish or more, Go Purple To End Lupus and share why you're wearing purple.Tell your friends and family how they can donate and get involved. We can’t fight this disease alone, we need your help.
Take a pic of you, your family, friends, or co-workers decked out in purple and post to your social media using #GoPurpleToEndLupus and #POP19. Share why you are wearing purple and inspire others to join you! Tag the Georgia Chapter in your posts so we can share:
Support our efforts to advance lupus research, education and support by making a donation to the Georgia Chapter and encouraging others to give.
- On May 17th, Put On Purple to show your support for the millions of people affected by lupus. It’s an easy way to raise awareness about this cruel and mysterious disease. Learn more and spread the word during #LupusAwarenessMonth by visiting LupusGA.org.
- Wear purple proudly on Friday, May 17th for Put on Purple Day to raise awareness for lupus! Spread the word and encourage your family and friends to do the same. Learn more by visiting LupusGA.org.
- Show your support for those affected by lupus by proudly sporting your purple for #Put on Purple on May 17th and donate to support the Georgia Chapter at LupusGA.org.
- Tomorrow is #PutOnPurple day for #LupusAwarenessMonth! Go Purple to End Lupus by wearing purple. Learn more about Put On Purple day here: LupusGA.org #POP19 #LAM19
- During #LupusAwarenessMonth, you can Go Purple to End Lupus on #PutOnPurple day May 17th to show your support those affected by #lupus. Help raise awareness and end the cruel mystery.LupusGA.org
- Join thousands nationwide for #PutOnPurple Day on May 17th to raise awareness for #lupus & rally support for those suffering from its impact #POP19
- #PutOnPurple on May 17th to support those affected by #lupus. Go Purple to End Lupus and spread the word! #POP19 LupusGA.org
- Show your support for those affected by lupus and #PutonPurple on May 17th and donate to support the Georgia Chapter. #POP19 LupusGA.org