Community Cares are individuals, organizations, and companies who are helping us to solve the cruel mystery of lupus by raising awareness and funds in communities across Florida. Together, we are working to bring greater attention to lupus and to rally public support for the 5 million people living it.
- Danielle Storr's TShirt Fundraiser (May 2021): Danielle is 15 years old and was diagnosed with lupus 2 years ago. Danielle is currently hosting a lupus awareness month campaign to support the mission of the Lupus Foundation of America, Florida Chapter to help other pediatric lupus patients like her. If you would like to donate or visit Danielle's lupus awareness
- TutensforeLupus (2021): Professional golfer, Shad Tuten is hosting a fundraiser and raising lupus awareness for his fiancee, Beccah Wallace, a lupus warrior and Florida Lupus Ambassador, through the 2021 Korn Ferry Golf Tour Season. His goal is to raise $30,000.
Are you interested in raising fund and awareness to support our mission? Here are a few ways:
- Host your own Facebook Fundraiser and support our mission. It only takes a few minutes to create yours. Just click the link, set your goal, and tell people why the cause is important to you. Plus Facebook covers all processing fees so the organization gets 100% of your donation.
- Make Your Mark is the community fundraising program of the Lupus Foundation of America. Each year, hundreds of Make Your Mark members organize unique events and athletic feats that raise money to fight lupus. Use your passion to raise funds for lupus through a local event, special occasion, athletic competition or whatever you have in mind..
- Need additional ideas? Contact email@example.com
Golfer Shad Tuten and fiancee Beccah Wallace United in the Fight Against Lupus
Shad Tuten, and girlfriend Beccah Wallace are united in the fight versus lupus. Read there story here.