Providing Answers, Support and Hope in the Southeastern US
You Make a Difference
You can change the future of lupus. Volunteers play a vital role in our efforts to accomplish our mission. Most likely you yourself have lupus or someone you know does. By volunteering with us you will be helping 1.5 million Americans with lupus live better lives.
Here are some examples of how you can help:
- Join the planning committee for a special event.
- Volunteer to help the day of a special event.
- Volunteer as a LFA representative at a local health fair.
- Work at our office helping with daily tasks.
- Distribute materials to physicians’ offices and at local businesses.
- Donate your professional skills.
Whether you have 30 minutes or 30 hours a month, we have a place for you! Join our LFA family with other friendly and enthusiastic people who all share the experience of being impacted by lupus. We value and recognize the tireless work of our volunteers, without whom we would be unable to fulfill the promise of our mission. Our volunteers are doing amazing things and together we will solve the cruel mystery.
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities:
Interested in becoming a volunteer. Please fill out this form.