Explore the broad range of programs, services, and materials we offer in the fulfillment of our mission to improve the quality of life for all people affected by lupus through programs of research, education, and advocacy.
- In-person opportunities for information exchange and support.
- East Phoenix
This group is held from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM on the 3rd Saturday of the month at Ability360 Center, 5025 E Washington Street, Phoenix, AZ 85034, on the second floor in Classroom B. Meetings are scheduled for the months of January through April, and August, October, and November.
For more information please contact Toni Grimes, AZ Lupus Warriors support group facilitator at [email protected] or (601) 299-0592 (you may also contact Toni during the non-meeting months of May-July, September, and December). Please contact Toni prior to each meeting to RSVP and confirm the meeting location.
- East Phoenix
- Our online community where people with lupus and their loved ones can share experiences and find support.
- An online and multi-media collection of resources and information for all things lupus, for people with lupus, their families and health professionals.
- Our health educators are available to answer your questions and provide the help you need.
- Information provided by those enrolled will help researchers better understand and treat the disease, as well assist others to better understand its complexities.