Lupus Hero℠ Program
The Lupus Foundation of America’s Lupus Hero℠ community program is an ongoing effort to engage people across the world to help in the fight to end lupus.
Who should be recognized as a member of the Lupus Hero community?
Lupus Foundation of America (LFA™) connects with members of the Lupus Hero community every day.
- Researchers searching for a cure
- Healthcare providers caring for patients
- Family and friends supporting someone in their struggles with lupus
- People with lupus who raise funds for research, spread awareness and educate government leaders about lupus
- Donors who fund our programs of research, education and advocacy
- Congressional leaders who fight for funding of lupus research and education programs
Congratulations to our 2018 Lupus Hero community honorees who helped the fight to end lupus.
|Lupus Advocate Monique Gore-Massy||Lupus Advocate Tiffany Alsbury||Dr. Stacy Ardoin representing the Researchers from the Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance (CARRA)|
We showcase members of the Lupus Hero community in action every year during Giving Tuesday (November 27).
Are you ready to put on your cape? Become a member of the Lupus Hero community. Check out below a few of the many ways you can get involved.
- Sign up to be a Lupus Advocate
- Discover Your Power as a participant with a Walk to End Lupus Now event
- Make a Donation to end lupus