Tee Up Fore Lupus 2017
The Lupus Foundation of America (LFA), Wisconsin Chapter is excited to announce the 2nd Annual Tee Up Fore Lupus best ball golf outing!
The LFA envisions a world without lupus. With these funds the LFA, Wisconsin Chapter will help advance the science and medicine of lupus to ultimately find a cure and improve the quality of life for all people affected by lupus with funds raised at this
We hope you can join us in celebrating this new golf event and a heartfelt thank you in advance for your support!
- Box lunch with a beverage ticket
- 18 holes of golf
- Power cart (2 per cart) reception/raffles/auction
- Participant bag
- Hole-in-one contest
- Hole events with prizes
Event Day Schedule:
- 11:00 AM- 12:15 PM Registration
- 12:30 PM Shotgun start
- Following play:
- 6:00 PM dinner
- Approx. 6:30 PM awards announced
- Outing & Dinner $100.00 per person, $400 per foursome
- Dinner only $30.00 per person
- Fundraising raffles/auction opportunities
More information: Call 414-443-6400 or Email: email@example.com
Registration is required by Jul. 14, 2017.
Address:30802 Waterford Drive, Waterford, WI 53185
Phone: (414) 443-6400
Cost: $100 per golfer (golf & dinner), $400 for foursome (golf & dinner), $30 per person (dinner only)