Madison Mallards Lupus Fundraiser
The LFA, Wisconsin Chapter has been chosen as the Community Connection Charity of the Game on Friday, July 28th at the Madison Mallards game.
This is a wonderful opportunity for us to raise lupus awareness, advertise Walk to End Lupus Now-Madison, and raise funds for our Chapter!
Madison Mallards Baseball Club
Game Time: 7:05 PM
We need to recruit 12-15 volunteers for game night and our goal is to sell a minimum of 200 game tickets in advance.
Game night volunteers duties include:
- Selling 50/50 raffle tickets throughout the stadium
- Selling lupus wristbands and t-shirts at our table at entrance
- Sharing lupus educational information at our table at entrance
- Handing out Walk to End Lupus Now - Madison brochures and posters
Selling/Buying game tickets:
- We are selling tickets for $15 which includes entrance to the game, an official Madison Mallard cap, and a donation to the LFA, Wisconsin Chapter.
- The caps are picked up on game day by showing their ticket at the Fan Services Booth inside the ballpark behind home plate.
- If you are interested in buying tickets or selling some to your friends, family and co-workers, please give me a call at 414-443-6400, or email email@example.com
Address:2920 N Sherman Ave, Madison, WI 53704
Phone: (414) 443-6400
Cost: Tickets $15 each which includes a seat, an official Mallard's cap and a $5 donation to the LFA, WI Chapter