Our Services, Support Groups and Physicians Directory
We are here for you. In addition to our programs & events, we have an excellent office staff and area representatives who are always willing to lend a caring ear or provide information on additional resources. Contact our office at 215-517-5070 or toll-free at 1-866-517-5070.
One of the ways that the Lupus Foundation of America, Philadelphia Tri-State Chapter accomplishes its mission to aid in the fight against lupus is by providing persons living with lupus and their families with education and support though a list of services:
- Information about lupus
- Print materials with information about lupus
- Referral services to area physicians
- Educational programs for people affected by lupus
- Materials and support for people who are newly-diagnosed with lupus
- Support groups for individuals living with lupus
- Emergency financial assistance for people with lupus, and other direct services
- Continuing medical education for physicians and allied health professionals
- Advocacy program on state and national levels
- Archived media clips including audio and video - visit LFA on YouTube
- Archived recordings from the Lupus Educational Teleconference Series
"Thank you so much for all of your help and support!
The materials you sent were very helpful and hopeful too."
-Al, living with lupus