Become an Annual Supporter
The Lupus Foundation of America, North Carolina Chapter (LFANC) makes a positive impact on the lives of thousands of lupus patients and their families every year in North Carolina. We also provide funds for lupus research to help find the causes and cure for lupus. It is for these reasons that you are invited to become a supporter through our Annual Fund of the LFANC.
By contributing $30 a year or more, you become an annual supporter and receive many benefits, including:
- 3 issues of Lupus Now, the Lupus Foundation Of America national magazine
- North Carolina Chapter Newsletter
- Email alerts on items of interest
- Invitations to North Carolina Chapter Educational Presentations and Workshops
Among the many benefits you receive as an annual supporter, perhaps the best is the knowledge that you are supporting important programs and services that provide help to people living with lupus today.
Annual Support Levels
|Courtesy||For individuals unable to pay an annual support level|
Become a Annual Supporter
- Give a one-time Annual Fund gift online
- Make a recurring Annual Fund gift as a part of the Committed Giving Club online
- Download a mail-in Annual Fund/Committed Giving Club Donation Form
For more information or questions on annual support for the North Carolina Chapter, fill out the online contact us form, email us at email@example.com, or call our office at 704-716-5640 or toll-free at 877-849-8271.