Share Your Lupus Story with Others
Submit Your Story
The LFA seeks to secure interesting and compelling stories for publication on its website, in our national magazine, Lupus Now®, in other LFA communications, and in the media to help educate the public about lupus and its impact on individuals and families.
The LFA is especially interested in receiving compelling, uplifting, and inspiring stories that will help others with lupus who may be facing significant challenges and would benefit from hearing how someone faced a similar situation.
- You must be 18 years or older. (Parents may submit their child’s story.)
- You must be the author of your own story (it’s OK to have help with writing it but the story must be about you, not someone else).
- Write clearly and concisely for a general audience. Use short sentences and common words.
- Be brief. Your story should be less than 500 words (about one half of a standard size page).
- Understand that LFA can not use every story submitted. However, LFA may be able to use your story at a later date for another purpose.
- By submitting your story, you agree to these rules and to the conditions and provisions contained in the Author's Release.