Together, we can all do our part to educate others and raise awareness of lupus.
Below you find a list of simple and easy ways that you can help raise awareness of lupus among your friends and family, office, or community. You will also find links to a number of tools to help you get started including flyers, banner ads, wristbands, and t-shirts. Visit Lupus.org/Chapters to find activities and educational programs in your local area.
Let’s all band together and change the lives all of those affected by lupus.
Here’s what you can do:
- Repost LFA's lupus facts on your personal online outlets (eg. Website, blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Post photos and share what you’re doing to raise awareness on LFA's Facebook or Twitter. Get creative!
- Encourage your friends and family to become a fan of LFA on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so they can learn more about lupus.
- Sign the awareness pledge and commit to doing one thing to raise awareness.
- Become an e-Advocate and help educate members of Congress about issues that are important to people with lupus.
- Add your voice! Share your lupus story at www.lupusvoices.org.
- Share LFA’s celebrity videos featuring LFA's Walk for Lupus Now Grand Marshal, Eduardo Xol from ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition; Julian Lennon, LFA Global Ambassador; Kaleena Harper from Diddy-Dirty Money; and Busy Philipps from ABC’s Cougar Town.
- Sign up to join LFA’s Walk for Lupus Now in your community.
- Make a donation to support LFA’s research, education and awareness programs.