The Lupus Foundation of America, Memphis Chapter empowers and mobilizes people to help others to not only manage lupus, but to continue actively living their lives. We’re here to help people with lupus. Would you like to be part of our work? We’d love to have you join us.
Volunteering for the LFA, Memphis Chapter means you have an opportunity to touch the lives of people with lupus and fulfill your own. When you volunteer, you can:
- Make a meaningful difference in your community
- Help lupus patients and their families
- Have flexible options and opportunities that fit your schedule and talents
- Build relationships and networks that last a lifetime
- Learn and grow personally and professionally
- Involve your family, friends, and coworkers
We offer critically important volunteer opportunities that empower all kinds of people to share their unique gifts to help make our mission possible. No matter how you choose to join our team, you’ll experience the joy of working among people who are passionate about our cause. Everyone who works with the LFA, Memphis Chapter has a role in helping people with lupus, and that means everyone has a chance to experience the fulfillment of knowing they are making a difference. You, too, can make a difference and an important personal commitment to the people in your community and around the world who courageously fight lupus everyday.
For more information or questions on vounteering for the Memphis Chapter, call our office at 901-458-5302.