Salina Kansas Lupus Support Group Poker Run - May 12th
Band Together For Lupus Poker Run - May 12th
Special thanks to Jim "Doc" Dougherty for helping us organize this ride
In cities and towns across America, thousands of people just like you will be riding to help the Lupus Foundation of America find a cure for lupus.
Band Together for Lupus because…..
- Lupus is an unpredictable and potentially fatal disease
- More than 1.5 million Americans have lupus
- Lupus strikes mostly young women, but no one is safe from lupus.
- Lupus can be destructive to any part of the body – no organ is spared.
- Presently, no cure or satisfactory treatment exists.
Take steps with us and bring hope to millions of individuals affected by lupus! There are many reasons to join Band Together for Lupus, but the most important one is lupus affects you or someone you know.
Register at: Rendezvous Bar 249 N. Santa Fe, Salina
Ride begins at 11:00
We start in Salina at the Rendezvous 249 N. Santa Fe ride to M & M Choppers 305 E. Hwy 56, Galva from there we ride to Horses and Hawgs 109 N. Washington, Marquette then into Lindsborg, we'll stop at the `Ol Stuga Bar & Sandwiches 119 S. Main then we will complete our ride back to the Rendezvous in Salina this is 105 miles round trip
After the Poker Run
Join us for the Silent Auction and Pig Roast following the Run
Band Together For Lupus Poker Run Prizes:
Winning Hand: $500.00
Second Place: $300.00
Worst Hand: $100.00