The Lupus Foundation of America, Indiana Chapter makes a positive impact on the lives of thousands of lupus patients and their families every year. We also provide funds for lupus research to help find the causes and cure for lupus. It is for these reasons that we ask for your support.
Become an annual supporter of the LFA, Indiana Chapter. By contributing $35 a year or more, you become an annual supporter and receive many benefits, including:
- 3 issues of Lupus Now, the Lupus Foundation Of America national magazine
- The Lupus Enlightener E-Newsletter
- E-mail alerts and notice of events
- Physician Referral Program
- Invitations to LFA, Indiana Chapter Educational Presentations
- Patient Information
- Support Groups
These benefits are available to supporters for one year. To continue receiving these benefits, you must renew your support on an annual basis.
- The Chapter accepts donations in the form of memorials, tributes and in recognition of special occasions. A note of acknowledgement will be sent to the recipient or family.
- Could you or your employer donate an item for a door prize or auction item for an LFA, Indiana Chapter event?
- Can you, your employer or a friend be a sponsor of an LFA Indiana Chapter event?
- Want to learn more about our chapter? Download our most recent annual report.
If you are interested in making an online donation, please click on the link below or call (317) 225-4400 or (800) 948-8806 toll free.