We are happy to offer those living with lupus in the Philadelphia tri-state area the tools they may need. Such tools are especially helpful with newly-diagnosed patients who are in search of a support group, helpful literature, or a physician referral. However, there are many more resources that we offer, such as the "Ask the Experts" series of teleconferences that we provide or further information about our advocacy efforts.
In addition to offering literature in Spanish, we also offer more information about lupus and our direct services for the Spanish-speaking community of the tri-state area.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com or call us at 215-517-5070 (toll free in PA, NJ, and DE at 866-517-5070).
Below is a list of resources offered exclusively within the Philadelphia tri-state area.
- A full summary of the direct services we provide
- A list of support groups offered throughout many counties within Delaware, South Jersey, and Philadelphia
- A physician directory for those who need recommendations of doctors within their area
- Archived and upcoming teleconferences from the educational "Ask the Experts" series
- A list of print materials that can be sent to you free of charge
- Información acerca del lupus en Español