The Lupus Foundation of America, Philadelphia Tri-State Chapter is proud to be a resource of factual and relevant information about lupus. The print materials listed below are available free of charge to you.
Please let us know which materials you are interested in by contacting us via email or by calling the Chapter office at 215-517-5070 or toll-free (DE, NJ, and PA only) at 866-517-5070.
If you are looking for additional information beyond what is listed below, please contact the Chapter office to request materials on a specific topic. We are happy to provide copies of articles from past Lupus Now magazines.
- What I Need to Know About Lupus
- What I Need to Know About How Lupus is Diagnosed
- What I Need to Know About Lupus Treatments
- How Lupus May Affect the Body
- How Lupus May Affect my Life
- Lupus and the Gastrointestinal System
- Lupus and the Musculoskeletal System
- Lupus and the Nervous System
- Lupus and the Cardiopulmonary System
- Lupus and the Skin
- Lupus and the Renal System
- Lupus and Pregnancy *NEW
- Lupus and Men *NEW
- Lupus and Children *NEW
- Lupus and Teenagers *NEW
- Lupus and Clinical Depression *NEW
Quickguides en Espanol
- Que debo saber acerca del lupus
- Que debo saber acerca de como se diagnostica el lupus
- Como el lupus puede afectar mi cuerpo
- Que debo saber acerca de los tratamientos para el lupus
- De que manera el lupus puede afectar mi vida
National Institutes of Health/ National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Publications
- The Many Shades of Lupus: Information for Multicultural Communities
- What Black Women Should Know About Lupus
- Tengo Lupus?
- Questions and Answers about Arthritis & Rheumatic Diseases
- Questions and Answers about Raynaud's Phenomenon
- Questions and Answers about Alopecia Areata