Join the Pacific Northwest Chapter of the LFA
The Lupus Foundation of America (LFA) was established in 1977 to educate and support those affected by lupus. The LFA has hundreds of local chapters and support groups throughout the United States, as well as international affiliates around the world. The Pacific Northwest Chapter of the Lupus Foundation (LFA,PNW) serves individuals and families affected by lupus in Washington and Oregon. Membership dues for our chapter fund vital programs for lupus patients living in the Northwest.
LFA, PNW Member Benefits
With your $25 individual or $35 family membership, you will enjoy the following benefits:
• A new member packet from the LFA containing current clinical information on the definition, diagnosis, and treatment options for lupus as well as tips for living with lupus.
• Three copies of Lupus Now®, the first-ever national magazine for people living with lupus, their families, and healthcare professionals.
• Our online chapter newsletter and e-blasts.
• Information on how to join our local network of support groups.
• Invitations to special events, educational presentations, and seminars.
Become a Member of the LFA,PNW by mailing a check to:
LFA, Pacific Northwest Chapter
241 South 4th Place, Suite D
Renton, WA 98057
Interested in Volunteering?
The Pacific Northwest Chapter of the Lupus Foundation of America is a grassroots, volunteer-driven organization, and we are always seeking talented volunteers to assist us in education, awareness, research, and advocacy programs. There are many different ways that you can get involved, and we understand and appreciate the challenges of volunteering when you have lupus. If you wish to learn more about our current volunteer opportunities, please call our office at 1-877-774-2992.