Columbus Power Up For Lupus Summit
Columbus Power Up for Lupus Summit
Presented by: The Lupus Foundation of America, Greater Ohio Chapter
Funded by: The Ohio Department of Health in conjunction with RAMA Consulting
Sponsored by: The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Mallinckrodt
Join us for a lupus health summit and hear from 6 experts in the field about different lupus related topics on Saturday, June 2nd from 9:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. The Summit is free, but registration is required in advance.
Early bird registration will be from May 1st - May 18th. Anyone who registers during this time frame will receive a backpack and an informational packet the day of the event, if they attend. Late registration will be from May 19th - May 28th, anyone who registers during this time period will receive an informational packet if they attend.
To register click here or,call 1 (888) NO-LUPUS. Registration is required by May 28th!
Light refreshments — Adults only — Limited space.
Reserve your space!
Registration: 9:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Schedule of events:
- Welcome: Suzanne Tierney 10:00 am
- Lupus & Heart Health: Stacy Ardoin, MD
- Lupus Medication & Updates in Researh: Alexa Meara, MD
- Lupus & Mental Health: Rebecca Furru, LSW
- LFA Resources & Self Management: Leslie Tierney. RN
- Lupus & the Kidneys: Isabelle Ayoub, MD
- Using Tai Chi to Explore Effects of Excercise & Stress Reduction in Lupus: Nicholas Young, PhD
*Parking is at attendees expense.
Registration is required by May. 28, 2018.
Address:OSU Wexner Martha Morehouse Medical Plaza
(In the smaller building)
2050 Kenny Rd., #1150 Auditorium
Columbus, OH 43221