Support groups provide a safe and understanding environment where people with lupus can come together to ask questions, listen to others, or lend a helping hand. At times, speakers lead discussions while other times the group discussion is spontaneous. Please contact the support group leader prior to attending the first meeting to verify all information.
New York Living & Coping with Lupus Support Group:
- DATE: Wednesdays prior to the 4th Sunday of each month.
- LOCATION: 70 Pennsylvania Ave. (Main Level), between Fulton St. and Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn, NY
- TIME: 7:15 PM
- For more information please email: LupusGroupBrooklyn@yahoo.com
Manhattan - NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases (HJD)
- DATE: Monthly on the following Wednesdays in 2017: January 25, February 22, March 22, April 26, May 24, June 28, July 26, August 23, September 27, October 25, November 29, December 20.
- LOCATION: NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases, 301 East 17th Street at the corner of Second Avenue, New York, NY, in the Fifth Floor Conference Room 500. Public transportation note: closest subway line is the L train at 14th St and Third Ave., and the closest bus is the M15, which runs south on Second Ave. and north on First Ave.
- TIME: 6:15 – 7:45 PM
- For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manhattan - NYU Langone Medical Center
- DATE: Monthly on the following Mondays in 2017: January 9, February 6, March 6, April 3, May 1, June 5, August 7, September 11, October 2, November 6, December 4.
- LOCATION: NYU Langone Center for Musculoskeletal Care, 333 East 38th Street (between First and Second Avenues), New York, NY, at the Joseph and Nancy Errico Learning Center in the Sixth Floor Conference Room 6-403.
- TIME: 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- For more information please email: LupusNYC@gmail.com
- DATE: 2nd Wednesday of each month.
- LOCATION: Helen Hayes Rehabilitation Campus, 51-55 Route 9W, NW, West Haverstraw, NY 10993
- TIME: 6:30 - 8:00 PM
- For more information or to receive updates please email: RocklandLFA12@gmail.com
Additional support groups in the New York metro area:
This page last updated on December 21, 2016