Support groups provide a safe and understanding environment where people with lupus can come together to ask questions, listen to others, or lend a helping hand. At times, speakers lead discussions while other times the group discussion is spontaneous. Please contact the support group leader prior to attending the first meeting to verify all information.
New York City Living & Coping with Lupus Support Group:
NYU Hospital for Joint Disease (HJD)
- DATE: Monthly on the following Wednesdays in 2014: January 28, February 25, March 25, April 22, May 27, June 24, July 22, August 26, September 30, October 21, November 18, December 16
- LOCATION: NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases, located at 301 East 17th Street at 2nd Avenue
- ROOM: Conference Room #500 (Fifth Floor)
- (Public Transportation note: closest subway line is the L train at 14th St and 3rd Ave, and the closest bus is the M15, which runs south on Second Ave and north on First Ave).
- TIME: 6:15 – 7:45 PM
- For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional support groups in the New York metro area:
This page last updated on January 29, 2015