Support groups provide a safe and understanding environment where people with lupus can come together to ask questions, listen to others, or lend a helping hand. At times, speakers lead discussions while other times the group discussion is spontaneous. Please contact the support group leader prior to attending the first meeting to verify all information.
New York City Living & Coping with Lupus Support Group:
NYU Hospital for Joint Disease (HJD)
- DATE: Monthly on the following Wednesdays in 2014:, May 28, June 25, July 23, August 27, September 17, October 22, November 19 and December 1
- LOCATION: NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases, located at 301 East 17th Street at 2nd Avenue
- ROOM: Conference Room #500 (Fifth Floor)
- (Public Transportation note: closest subway line is the L train at 14th St and 3rd Ave, and the closest bus is the M15, which runs south on Second Ave and north on First Ave).
- TIME: 6:15 – 7:45 PM
- For more information please email: email@example.com
Poughkeepsie, New York Lupus Support Group:
- DATE: First Monday of every month (except July & August)
- LOCATION: Jewish Family Services, 110 South Grand Avenue, Poughkeepsie
- TIME: 7:00 - 8:30 PM
- For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional support groups in the New York metro area:
This page last updated on May 1, 2014