There are several ways to get involved with the Mid-South Chapter. We encourage anyone to become involved with our three opportunities that not only help our organization, but the lupus community as a whole. Please contact us if you or someone you know is interested in furthering their involvement with the Mid-South Chapter.
While membership is not a mandatory to receive information and support service from our organization, we do urge you to become a member. Our rallying cry for this year is "There's strength in numbers" - join us today. Membership benefits include:
- First notice of events offered by the Chapter, including our new "Living with Lupus" wellness events and webinars
- Our exclusive emailed "Member Updates" with the latest information on lupus support and research near you
- Subscription to Lupus Now, the only national magazine devoted to living with lupus with updates from lupus experts, wellness articles, lifestyle features, and personal stories of the challenges and successes in managing lupus.
- Hope Society: $1,000
- Patron: $500
- Sustainer: $250
- Partner: $100
- Friend: $50
- Family Membership: $25
- Individual Membership: $20
Become a member online or mail your information and membership level amount to us at:
Lupus Foundation of America, Mid-South Chapter
4004 Hillsboro Pike, Suite 216-B
Nashville, TN 37215
The Lupus Foundation of America’s award-winning magazine, Lupus Now, is published three times a year: Spring (March), Summer (July), and Fall (November). This full-color, 48-page magazine is the only publication of its kind in the country, and offers information on all aspects of lupus, with tips and advice for living your best life. Regular columns include Ask the Experts, Teen Talk, Ask Dr. Paul, Healthy Eating, and Circle of Hope. Each issue carries stories about people facing the challenges of living with lupus, Wellness features, a special section for health care professionals, research updates, clinical trials seeking participants, and Foundation News. Subscription available as a benefit of Chapter membership.
Internships & Volunteering
The Mid-South Chapter is organized into several fields of service throughout its operations. Depending on your interest, we offer five field areas that you can become involved in. They include:
- Education & Programs
- Fundraising Events
- Government & Advocacy
- Healthcare & Resources
If you are interested in or have any questions about any of these fields, please contact our office at 877-865-8787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our chapter holds five walks across our tri-state area in six major cities: Nashville, Memphis, Huntsville, Birmingham, Louisville and Lexington. We offer several levels of sponsorship opportunities that can allow you or your company to become more involved with our cause and our fight to end lupus. All of the sponsorship opportunities with the Mid-South Chapter include:
- Recognition on our one-of-a-kind walk day t-shirt
- Visibility to the public and dedicated walk participants
- Inclusion in our walk email blasts, e-newsletters, and marketing material*
- Walk day recognition and direct involvement
- Community exposure of brand/company
*varies by sponsorship level
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, email email@example.com.