The Lupus Foundation of America, Memphis Chapter (LFAMC) makes a positive impact on the lives of thousands of lupus patients and their families every year in Tennessee. We’re here to help people with lupus. We also provide funds for lupus research to help find the causes and cure for lupus.
Join LFA, Memphis Area Chapter
You are invited to become a supporter through our Annual Fund of the LFAMC. By contributing $30 a year or more, you become an annual supporter and receive many benefits, including:
- 3 issues of Lupus Now®, the Lupus Foundation Of America's offical national magazine for peole with lupus, their families and health professionals
- Memphis Chapter Newsletter
- Email alerts on items of interest
- Invitations to Memphis Chapter Educational Presentations and Workshops
Among the many benefits you receive as an annual supporter, perhaps the best is the knowledge that you are supporting important programs and services that provide help to people living with lupus today.
Would you like to be part of our work? We’d love to have you join us.
Volunteering for the LFAMC means you have an opportunity to touch the lives of people with lupus and fulfill your own. When you volunteer, you can:
- Make a meaningful difference in your community
- Help lupus patients and their families
- Have flexible options and opportunities that fit your schedule and talents
- Build relationships and networks that last a lifetime
- Learn and grow personally and professionally
- Involve your family, friends, and coworkers
We offer critically important volunteer opportunities that empower all kinds of people to share their unique gifts to help make our mission possible. No matter how you choose to join our team, you’ll experience the joy of working among people who are passionate about our cause. Everyone who works with the Memphis Chapter has a role in helping people with lupus, and that means everyone has a chance to experience the fulfillment of knowing they are making a difference.
You, too, can make a difference and an important personal commitment to the people in your community and around the world who courageously fight lupus everyday.
For more information or questions on volunteering for the Memphis Chapter, call our office at 901-458-5302.