Put On Purple
Thank you for your interest in joining the Lupus Foundation of America, Memphis Area Chapter and thousands of people nationwide for Put On Purple Day on Friday, May 16, 2014.
Lupus is one of the cruelest, most mysterious diseases on earth- an unpredictable and misunderstood autoimmune disease that ravages different parts of the body. It is difficult to diagnose, hard to live with and a challenge to treat, in short, a cruel mystery.
Lupus is more pervasive and more severe than people think, and has an impact that the public doesn't realize. Help us solve the cruel mystery of lupus by raising PUBLIC AWARENESS of this unpredictable and misunderstood disease, and rallying support for those who suffer from its brutal impact. We can't do it alone, we need your support!
It's easy to participate! Below are some ways you can Put On Purple for lupus AWARENESS, tell the story and help solve the cruel mystery.
- Wear purple proudly on Friday, May 16 and tell people why!
- Ask your friends, family, coworkers and employers to Put On Purple on May 16 to raise awareness of lupus and support those who are impacted by the disease.
- Consider organizing office-wide or company-wide participation and donating to the Memphis Chapter.
- Take pictures of your participation and share them with others:
- Send your pictures to the Lupus Foundation, Memphis Chapter at email@example.com.
(a) Post photos on Twitter using the hash tag #MemphisPutOnPurple.
(b) Send pictures to your social networks, along with details about how
you Put On Purple for lupus awareness to help solve the cruel mystery
of the disease.
Please become a PATRON in our LUPUS "PUT ON PURPLE" SOUVENIR BOOK for only $10.00 or secure an AD:
FULL PAGE ($100.00) HALF PAGE ($50.00) FOURTH PAGE ($25.00). Memorials can be included in this Book.
Please make checks payable to: Lupus Foundation Memphis Chapter and mail to: 3181 Poplar Ave. - Suite 310 Memphis, TN 38111 with your information, or we will be glad to personally pick up your contribution. For further details you may contact us at 901-458-5302 or email firstname.lastname@example.org