Support and Services
Lone Star Chapter Support & Services
- Lupus Now Magazine - distributed 3 times a year to donors and members. Become a member today - download form at bottom of page
- Chapter Newsletter - issued monthly. To subscribe to the LFA, Lone Star Chapter "Lupus News" Newsletter, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physician Referral List - download list needed at bottom of this page
- Support Groups - free to lupus patients, their families and friends download list at bottom of page
- Community Resources for People with Lupus - List of local resources at bottom of page
- Lupus Literature - Please send an email to email@example.com to receive further information on specific type of lupus, local programs, on-going clinical trials, and current activities.
- Teleconference/Webinar Series - Educational teleconference program on a variety of topics designed to link you with current information about living with lupus. Learn from the comfort of your home.
Ask the Experts
Lupus: Ask the Experts is a series of live educational teleconferences and pre-recorded webcasts on a variety of topics designed to provide you with important information about living with lupus. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from some of the world’s leading lupus experts from the comfort and privacy of your home. Participate in several or just the one that most interests you.
This Ask The Experts series is offered as a free service of the Lupus Foundation of America, Lone Star Chapter. All costs of services for patients and families are underwritten by the fundraising efforts of the North Texas Chapter, including the Walk to End Lupus Now™.
Register for a Free Teleconference today!!!
Living with Lupus: An Insider's Perspective- http://LupusInsidersPerspective.kintera.org/
(Register by April 25, 2014)
Living with Lupus: En Espanol- http://livingwithlupus-enespanol.kintera.org/
(Register by May 2, 2014)
Pediatric Lupus- http://pediatriclupus.kintera.org/
(Register by May 29, 2014)
Download the Support Group Information: