If you have a desire to invest your time and talents in an organization that is having a positive impact on the lupus cause, we have just the place for you. With our small staff and the enormous amount of work to be done, we can grow and help many more lupus patients with the help of volunteers like yourself.
The Lupus Foundation of America, Lone Star Chapter has new and passionate leadership with opportunities for you to get involved and expand chapter programs, events and volunteer leadership.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 469-374-0590 for more information on the following exciting opportunities! See how you can get involved, using your time and talents to help those with lupus.
- Join the Walk To End Lupus Now Planning Committee - We have volunteer opportunities in Dallas / Fort Worth, Killeen, San Antonio, Weatherford, and Lubbock. Call the office for more information 469-374-0590, toll-free 866-205-2369 or send an email to email@example.com
- Become a Support Group Facilitator. There are many areas throughout our Chapter area that need your help in forming support groups. You will be trained on how to conduct a monthly meeting in your neighborhood.
- Help in the Chapter office. Individuals are needed to help in our office with data entry, mailings, proofreading, computer networking, and assisting in a variety of other clerical duties.
- Join the Advocacy Committee to help educate state and federal officials about lupus and campaign for resources to fight against this disease.
- Help raise funds for the chapter with contacts or ideas you may have for fundraising events or promotions. Like an event or promotion, sporting events, community events with a percentage of proceeds going to the LFA, Lone Star Chapter.
- Become a Health Fair Representative. Volunteers are needed to attend Health Fairs and other public events to display information, literature, and to answer questions.