The Lupus Foundation of America, Heartland Chapter empowers and mobilizes people to help others to not only manage lupus, but also to continue actively living their lives. We’re here to help people with lupus. If you would like to be a part of our work, we’d love to have you join us!
What's it really like to volunteer with the LFA - Heartland Chapter? There are thousands of different answers to that question, because each of our valued volunteer partners has a unique story to tell.
Volunteering for the LFA - Heartland Chapter means you have an opportunity to touch the lives of people with lupus and fulfill your own. When you volunteer, you can:
- Make a meaningful difference in your community
- Help lupus patients and their families
- Have flexible options and opportunities that fit your schedule
- Learn and grow personally and professionally
- Involve your family and friends
To become a volunteer today, please download the Volunteer Application Form (PDF), complete it and mail it to:
Lupus Foundation of America
4640 Shenandoah Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110