The Lupus Foundation of America, Heartland Chapter empowers and mobilizes people to help others to not only manage lupus, but also to continue actively living their lives. We’re here to help people with lupus. If you would like to be part of our work, we’d love to have you join us!
Volunteering for the LFA - Heartland Chapter means you have an opportunity to:
- Make a meaningful difference in your community
- Help people with lupus and their families
- Build relationships and networks that last a lifetime
- Learn and grow personally and professionally
- Involve your family and friends
The Lupus Foundation of America-Heartland Chapter relies on your tax deductible contributions to fund vital research to find the causes and cure for lupus, to educate people with lupus, their families and health care professionals, and to provide support to individuals affected by lupus.
The Lupus Foundation of America is a tax-exempt, charitable organization and is eligible to receive tax deductible contributions under the IRS Code 501(c)(3). Our Federal ID # is 51-0192362. Your gift may be 100% deductible from your taxable income if you itemize your deductions. Please check with your financial advisor.
We do our best to make donating easy. We offer a variety of ways for you to donate to the LFA-Heartland Chapter. Learn more about ways to donate!
The Lupus Foundation of America, Heartland Chapter conducts educational, fundraising, and advocacy activities in communities across Missouri, Southern Illinois, and Eastern Kansas. If you would like to get involved and receive regular updates about our upcoming events, sign up (link to email sign up) today!
- The Purple Ball
- The Purple Rings of Hope
- Ask The Experts Teleconference Series
- May Lupus Awareness Month
- Lupus Education Conference
- Living Well with Lupus Workshops
- Beginners Exercise Program for Lupus
- Summer Jam Youth Retreat
- Walk to End Lupus Now