Stacy D. Kennedy, M.D., M.B.A.
Professional Medical Experience
- Present Rowan Diagnostic Clinic, Salisbury, N.C.
- Past Rowan Rheumatology & Arthritis, Salisbury, N.C.
Education and Training
- Rheumatology Fellowship Duke University, Durham, N.C.
- Internship/Residency University of Maryland Medical System, Baltimore, M.D.
- Medical School Temple University School of Medicine, Baltimore, M.D.
- Business School Columbia University, New York City, N.Y.
- College Duke University, Durham, N.C.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Rheumatology
Memberships in Honorary/Professional Societies
- American College of Rheumatology
- North Carolina Rheumatology Association
- American College of Physicians
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Kennedy S, Sundy J. Rheumatology chapter. Oxford American Handbook of Sports Medicine. May 2010.
- Kennedy S. Aiming for remission in rheumatoid arthritis. The Rheumatology Report 2008. 2(3) Fall 2008.
- Mikdashi J, Kennedy S, Krumholz A. Recurrent benign lymphocytic (Mollaret) meningitis in systemic lupus erythematosus. Neurologist 2008; 14 (1): 43-45.