Read about others living with lupus, caregivers who are supporting someone with lupus, and lupus champions who are helping us to solve the cruel mystery in our community.
Living with Lupus
- Beverly experiences lupus and rheumatoid arthritis but remains positive
- Susie Richards discusses how she advocated for herself and disability coverage
- Ana Membreno shares what it is like to be recently diagnosed with lupus
- Christina Kusek speaks out about lupus after 11 years of living with it.
- Nicole Hester-Francis finds joy in giving others support just as she received support
- Sebrina Smith-Henry shares her experience with lupus while still staying postive.
- Ivy Shapiro shares how she seeked Reiki to help her cope with her lupus.
- Lisa Howe shares her lupus success story.
Are you living with lupus? We would love to hear your story! Email us your story and picture.
- Steve Gallo lost his mother-in-law to lupus in 1995 and now he supports and loves his wife after her own diagnosis
Are you supporting someone living with lupus? We would love to hear your story! Email us your story and picture.
- LUSH Cosmetics raises awareness and funds for lupus
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority raises awareness and funds at their 3rd Annual Strike for a Cure Bowling Tournament
- Fort Lauderdale High School and Chivante Powell hold a fundraiser in memory of Chivante's mother
- Altovise Tobi Allen-Johnson raises awareness and funds in Clewiston
- STMS National Junior Honor Society Host a Fundraiser for Lupus
Are you doing something to make a difference in our community for lupus? We would love to hear your story. Email us your story and picture.