Internship Opportunites With LFACT
The Connecticut Chapter is looking for qualified full- or part-time college or high school students to intern, as well as anyone looking for an unpaid internship. Internships are available in a variety of fields (see job descriptions below).
These in-office positions are unpaid, but the experience will be invaluable! Academic credit may be available depending on your school's requirements. We have internships running in the Spring, Summer, and Fall, and we are accredited at many colleges and universities for our interns to receive college credits!
Job Descriptions for Internships:
- Public Relations/Communications Intern
- Event Planning/Marketing Intern
- Social Media Intern
- Community Outreach Intern
- Design Intern
Required Skills for all internships (specific skills per position are listed in each position description):
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work independently
- Very organized with good attention to detail
- Available for a minimum of 8 weeks, preferably longer. Hours are negotiable, but typically a minimum of at least 2 days and 15 hours a week is required.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter indicating which position they are interested in to:
LFA, Connecticut Chapter
270 Farmington Avenue
Farmington, CT 06032
Phone: 860.269.6240 Fax: 860.269.6243
For more information, please contact 860.269.6240 and ask for Corrianne Gagliardi, our Director of Development and Communications, or by email at email@example.com.