Lupus support groups are designed to provide a confidential, caring, non-threatening environment where people can share their concerns, fears, strengths, and hopes. They are not designed to provide professional therapy. The purpose of the Group is to provide information, education and awareness, and support.
The following is a list of the Foundation's Support Groups in California. We advise that you call or email the facilitator ahead of time to be certain that there has been no change in date or time.
Northern California Support Groups
Fort Bragg Support Group
- Location: St. Michael and All Angels Episcopal Church (meeting room, east entrance), 201 East Fir Street, Fort Bragg, CA
- Please contact Kim Lang Evans at 707-961-0600 to confirm meeting dates and times.
Sacramento Support Group
- Location: Sutter General Hospital, Cancer Center, Buhler Building, 7th Floor, Buhler Boardroom 717, 2800 L Street
- Date: 2nd Tuesday of each month
- Time: 6:30 - 8:00 PM
- For information, please call Shauntay Davis at 916-893-9554 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southern California Support Groups
Carson Support Group
- Location: Veterans Park Sports Complex, VSC Activity Room, 22400 Moneta Avenue, Carson, CA
- Date: 1st Thursday of each month
- Time: 6:00 - 7:30 PM
- To RSVP or for more information, please contact Wendy Rodgers at email@example.com.