A Note of Thanks
During this season of thanks, we extend our deepest gratitude and appreciation for:
- Our wonderful, enthusiastic volunteers across the country.
- The families and caregivers who support those who have lupus.
- Our committed corporate and federal partners.
- Dedicated researchers driven to find treatments and cures for lupus.
- Tireless health care professionals who compassionately serve people with lupus.
But most of all we are thankful for YOU and your continuous support. You are a valued member of the Lupus Foundation of America family. On behalf of all of us at the Lupus Foundation of America, we wish you a joyous and hopeful holiday season.
Sandra C. Raymond
President and CEO
Lupus Foundation of America